Physiotherapy at Burjeel Specialty Hospital has a wide range of expertise in the field of orthopedics for adult's/pediatrics cases, Sports therapy, Neurological Physiotherapy, rheumatology, occupational medicine, fitness assessment and enhancement. The highly professional team is dedicated to provide collaborative approach of care and recuperation of patients. At BSH, we ensure open communication channels between our physiotherapists and in-house as well as community highly skilled physicians and surgeons.
- Treatment of broad injuries of involving joints, muscles and bones
- Rehabilitation services following total knee replacement , total hip replacement and arthroscopic surgeries (shoulder,knee,ankle and spine)
- Back and Neck pain management.
- Restoration of mobility, strength, and function
- Patient education program
Occupational Medicine (ergonomic evaluation):
- Work rating for functional capacity and production
- General assessments (post-injury and surgery)
- Work-place screenings
- Return to work analysis and recommendations
- Injury prevention through client/patient education
- Cardio- Respiratory Physiotherapy
- Geriatric Care
- Sport related injuries treatment.
- Injury prevention and education
- Special programs for fitness and enhancement measures
- Focused training for related sport or activity
- Stroke Management
- Traumatic Brain injury Rehabilitation
- Parkinsons disease management
- Spinal cord injury Management
- All other neurological conditions
- Developmental Delays
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Gait Difficulties
- Coordination ,balance and Strength training
- Pediatric neurological and musculoskeletal problems.
Our Facilities and Devices used:
The devices used at our center provide the safest and the most advanced means of functional restoration. They include:
- Heat/Cold therapy
- Manual therapy
- Manipulative therapy
- Mulligan techniques
- McKenzie treatment for neck and back along with posture re-correction
- Sports taping
- Proprioception learning and re-education post-operatively
- Specific Exercise program prescription tailored to improve functionality and recovery to all conditions (either operative or non-operative)
- State of the art gymnasium with wide range of equipment such as treadmill, stepper, stationary bike, weights and others
Burjeel Specialty Hospital reputation is built on the quality of medical care provided. Hence, stringent standards are in place to recruit world-class medical professionals. Our panel of highly qualified expertise have trained extensively in leading hospitals around the world and possess internationally recognized degrees from Europe and other continents. Combined with state-of-the-art technology, the team delivers exemplary care and treatment following the highest international standards and protocols.