The Neurology Department, operates under the Neurosciences department, and it is staff by highly qualified and trained neurologists who work tirelessly to reduce the burden of neurological disorders.
- Acute Stroke Management
- Neurophysiology Diagnostic Service
- Epilepsy Management
- Management of Headache and Migraine
- Sleep Disorder Management Center
- Acute Endovascular Interventional Service
- Neurosurgical Pain Management Clinic providing infiltration therapy as outpatient with ultrasound guidance as needed
- Surgical treatment of Headache, Facial Pain, Chronic Spinal Pain, Pelvic Pain etc.using Infiltrations/Ablations & Operative techniques
- Surgical Management of benign tumors & adult hydrocephalus using VP Shunt
- Surgical Management of peripheral nerve entrapment including Carpal Tunnel Syndrome & Ulnar Neuropathy etc..
- Surgical Management of spinal disorders including disc disease, stenosis, spondylolisthesis, myelopathy, tumor, trauma & infections both open & minimally invasive routes
Burjeel Specialty Hospital reputation is built on the quality of medical care provided. Hence, stringent standards are in place to recruit world-class medical professionals. Our panel of highly qualified expertise have trained extensively in leading hospitals around the world and possess internationally recognized degrees from Europe and other continents. Combined with state-of-the-art technology, the team delivers exemplary care and treatment following the highest international standards and protocols.
Prof. Dr. Amr El Shawarbi
Consultant Neurosurgeon, Specialized in Neurosurgery
Dr. Taleb Rooeintan